Sunday, April 13, 2008

NTU Thoughts

I have just finished my short lecturing stint (about entrepreneurship) at NTU and am going to miss:

1) Looking for a carpark
2) Entering into the premises and feeling mighty cold
3) Eating food at super cheap prices
4) Walking around NTU and wondering if the person staring at me had just attended my lecture!
5) Wondering where is the bookshop (if any)
6) Hoping that I am able to log in with my guest lecture password
7) Hoping that my students can read my handwriting on the whiteboard
8) Very glad that some students actual talked about their business plan with me
9) Very paranoid if no one attended my tutorials.

thanks NTU for giving this chance and thanks David for helping me whenever I am at my most inadequate and clumsy.

No comments:

What To Look For In A Business Mentor

  • Thoroughly Understands Your Business Model
  • Good Communication Skills
  • A Good and Unbiased Listening Ear
  • Financial Resource
  • The Long View
  • Relevant Contacts
  • Experience